Flux Brushless Performance Meets HPI Toughness!
The Sprint 2 Flux brushless 1/10th scale 4WD touring car is our fastest
electric touring car chassis! The Flux Brushless System takes the durable Sprint 2 platform to the next level of performance and speed - it's our most reliable on-road chassis, built with extra-tough HPI durability and with the added torque and horsepower of HPI Flux brushless technology!
The Sprint 2 Flux now available fitted with the extra-cool Porsche 911 GT3 RS bodyshell for track-day good looks and awesome performance!
The Sprint 2 Flux is a rock solid car that includes almost everything you need, just add your own battery pack, charger, and AA batteries
for the transmitter and you're ready to drive! If you want to compete on a race track, all of the foundations are in place to tune your Sprint 2 Flux for some really fast lap times. Or, just drive it in the street with your racing buddies for fun. There's no better way to enjoy high-performance,
maintenance-free brushless technology in a 4WD touring car. Get the RTR Sprint 2 Flux!
The Sprint 2 Flux is loaded with features:
- Flux Warp 5600Kv brushless motor
- Flux Motiv sensorless electronic speed control
- Extra-tough Sprint 2 components
- Fully adjustable suspension
- Belt-driven 4 wheel drive
- Race-proven suspension geometry
- Sealed gear differentials
- Flux-optimized gearing
- High quality electronics
Fully Tunable chassis and suspension
The Sprint 2 Flux is the ideal club racer and is a great entry into RC racing fun! Its chassis is almost indestructible and easy to drive, the electronics and drivetrain are virtually maintenance- and worry-free, and it also has all the race tuning features you need for a good set up on almost every racetrack.
A belt driven 4WD system guarantees smooth power transfer and high grip on a wide variety of paved surfaces. Plus, the race-proven suspension with oil filled shock absorbers offers racing features you wouldn't expect from a club-level touring car.
The stock settings right out of the box will give you great handling on almost every surface, and with the fully adjustable suspension you'll have control over all important settings including camber, toe-, ride height, Ackerman, springs and more – enough settings to fine-tune your car for low lap times!
8 rubber sealed ball bearings at the wheel axles and 6 more ball bearings at all other axles don't wear out like metal or plastic bushings and provide lower friction and more speed.
FLUX MOTIV Brushless ESC Features:
- 6-7 Cell NiMH/ NiCd or 2 Cell Lithium Polymer
- 70A* continuous / 380A burst current
- Ultra low resistance (.0007 ohms / phase)
- Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity
- Lithium Compatible ** Programmable lithium voltage cutoff protects packs from over-discharge
- High performance cross-cut aluminum heat sink
- Smooth startup and run with sensorless motors (Patents Pending)
- Linear Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry
- Adjustable settings with Castle Link programming link and computer
FLUX WARP 5700kv Brushless Motor Features:
- High torque/ high temperature nodymium magnet
- Oversized precision sealed bearings
- 2.3mm 1/8" Hardened Steel Shaft
- Slotless stator design delivers smooth, linear torque
- Triple insulated windings for long life
- Highest efficiency motor in class (> 85% efficient) gives longest possible run times
- Black anodized case
- Easy to install - standard 540-size motor
- Can be rebuilt (bearings and rotor are user-replaceable)
- Compatible with any sensorless ESC
HPI Flux Power
What's different about the Sprint 2 Flux is that you get the HPI Flux Motiv electronic speed control and the zero maintenance brushless Flux Warp 5700 motor for stress-free fun, high top speeds and blinding acceleration! You get to choose the battery to use in the car – any stick-pack style RC battery (Ni-MH 7.2 volt or LiPo 7.4 volt) fitted with a real Deans battery connector will fit in the chassis. Use any RC fast charger to top up the batteries, and you can keep running and ticking off laps for hours!
| || || || |
| Strong dual deck chassis is a great foundation || Flux Motiv tunable brushless/brushed ESC || Flux Warp 5700Kv motor for super top speeds and acceleration || Intelligently laid-out chassis design is easy to work on |
| || || || |
| Cool racing wheels and sticky racing tyres for a great look || Precut foam bumper protects car and bodyshell || Highly efficient dual-belt drivetrain || Aluminium motor mount helps dissipate heat |
| || || || |
| Adjustable oil-filled shocks for great handling ||Adjustable droop for great performance on high grip tracks|| Fully adjustable suspension with turnbuckles || Smooth running & tough urethane belt |
| || || || |
| Accepts Ni-MH stick packs or the latest LiPo packs||Adjustable belt tension|| Gear differentials with metal outdrives || Full set of rubber-sealed ball bearings |
HPI Quality Electronics
The reliable and sturdy HPI TF-1 radio controls the RTR Sprint 2 Flux, giving you ultimate control in a comfortably designed radio! The steering wheel design makes you feel as if you're actually driving the car, and the trigger-style throttle and brake controls provide you with finger-sensitive action when accelerating and stopping! The radio transmitter features interchangeable frequency crystals, servo reverse switches, a retractable aerial with sliding cover, easy access to radio adjustments and simple battery replacement.
Choose Your Own Battery and Charger
The Sprint 2 Flux features all the electronics necessary to get running, except the car battery, charger and 8 AA batteries. This allows you to choose the right battery for your purposes: get a handful of cheap Ni-MH packs for car park bashing, or arm yourself with high-voltage Li-Po racing packs for top-speed lap attacks and insane top speed! The Flux Motiv speedo features a real Dean's low-loss, high power battery plug, so make sure your batteries include a female Dean's plug for simplicity and reliability. You can also gear yourself up with a simple peak charger or a computerized fast charger, it's your choice! Ask at your hobby shop dealer for the best battery and charger for your needs.
Because all of the electronics are standard-size RC components with standardized connectors, any or all of the components can be upgraded at any time, or moved into a different RC vehicle in the future. The RTR Sprint 2 Flux will take any stick-type NiMH 6-cell or 2S LiPo battery pack fitted with a standard Deans-type plug, such as the HPI Plazma battery packs #101933, #101940, #101941
Full Assembly Instructions and HPI RC Cars DVD
Like all HPI cars and trucks, you get a full, in depth instruction manual with step-by-step instructions that allow you to easily disassemble and reassemble your buggy for maintenance and easy servicing. The information on the HPI RC Cars DVD provides a complete and detailed introduction to the fascinating world of HPI RC model cars and trucks. This DVD will show you all the basics, such as beginning driving techniques, how to install electronics and how to get the best performance from your HPI RC car. The HPI RC Car DVD is your personal RC car expert in a box!
SPRINT 2 FLUX FEATURES:
- Flux Warp 5700kv brushless motor provides high performance, efficiency, long motor life, reduced maintenance
- Flux Motiv ESC for smooth and efficient motor control
- Fully adjustable suspension with control over important settings like camber, caster, toe-in and more
- A belt-driven 4-wheel drive system guarantees smooth power transfer and high grip on a wide variety of paved surfaces
- Race proven suspension with oil filled shock absorbers for excellent handling
- All important chassis and suspension parts are made from high quality, high impact nylon which makes the Sprint 2 Flux extra tough!
- HPI bodyshells are made of high quality, impact resistant polycarbonate and come pre-painted, pre-cut and pre-decaled for great looks!
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials reduce the need for time-intensive diff rebuilds
- Adjustable droop for better handling, especially on high grip tracks
- Full ball bearings for a smooth, free-flowing transmission
- Ball bearing steering bellcrank for precise driving
- Gear differentials with metal outdrives for increased durability
- Gearing has been optimized for the Flux Brushless System
- Reliable TF-1 radio super narrowband AM system
- Ready-to-Run chassis built to factory specs by the assembly experts at HPI
- Add your own battery pack (with Dean's plug), charger and 8 AA transmitter batteries
- Easy to change bodyshells, wheels and tyres for race tuning or to suit your taste
Length: 431mm (17")
Height: 127mm (5")
Width: 200mm (7.9")
Wheelbase: 254mm (10")
#101556 - RTR Sprint 2 Flux with Porsche 911 GT3 Body
Pre-Assembled 1/10th scale electric 4WD racing car with radio system, FLUX WARP 5700Kv brushless motor, FLUX MOTIV electronic speed control, painted bodyshell and detailed instruction manual. Battery pack and charger not included.