|This special Hara Edition of the Pro 4 is based on the highly successful Pro 4. Included with this kit are many of the HPI option parts that World Championship winning Atsushi Hara used to win so many titles!
HPI Racing is proud to announce a special Hara Edition of our ROAR National Championship winning Pro 4 electric touring car. The RS4 Pro 4 was a radical departure from previous touring cars, offering new concepts for suspension geometry and transmission. It has gone on to win many world races including the 2004 ROAR Paved On-Road Electric Nationals driven by HPI team driver Atsushi Hara. This version, named after Hara, was designed to his specifications. We've added the best of our latest hop-ups to an already exceptional kit and created a world class, championship winning touring car.
Here are some of the top races the Pro 4 has won:
- 2005 DHI Cup (Hara 1st place over world champion)
- 2004 ROAR Paved On-Road Electric Nationals (Hara 1st place)
- 2004 British National Champion (Andy Moore)
- 2004 Swiss Nationals (Jean-Marc Betticher 1st place, top 3 winners were driving the Pro 4)
- 2004 IFMAR ISTC & 1/12th On Road Worlds Warm Up (Hara TQ, 1st Place)
- 2004 DHI Cup (Hara TQ, 1st Place, Fastest Lap)
Hara Edition Pro 4 features:
- 2.25mm upper deck provides more grip with the same front to rear stiffness for improved track performance. The included cone washers and o-rings improve chassis durability.
- Competition aluminium threaded shock set with fluorine coated shock body, new smoother o-ring, and new pistons provides extra smooth action for improved suspension performance.
- Precision machined aluminium servo mounts for extra durability.
- Heavy duty, self lubricating ball cups for increased strength and smoother suspension movement.
- Included Front Solid Axle Set (spool) for more stable acceleration out of corners and during heavy braking. Precision machined from light weight aluminium for quick acceleration and higher top speed.
- Additional set of pivot blocks and spacers provide a wide range of tuning options to accommodate different track conditions and layouts.
- Integrated differential nut design adds strength and prevents the d ifferential from loosening up.
- Delrin outdrive set to reduce drivetrain friction for higher performance and increased efficiency.
- Machined aluminium motor mount with open ended design for easier motor installation and removal.
- Precision machined lightweight input shafts for quicker acceleration and throttle response. Integrated spur gear mount adds rigidity and prevents spur gear flex.
- Faster lap times, improved consistency
- Improved accuracy in gear mesh, steering and differential action
- Lower maintenance through stronger materials, updated settings and easier installations
- Improved stability from a stiffer upper deck, option parts for low traction surfaces, and lower friction fluorine coated shocks
- Decreased rotational weight from an updated input shaft, and front solid axle set
- More custom options with more option parts including extra pivot spacers and pivot blocks
This special Hara Edition Pro 4 is offered in commemorative packaging using the bright colours of Hara's race-winning cars. Available in limited supply, get yours now!