|The Sprint is the first in a new line of HPI cars. Suited to beginner through to seasoned club racers. The Sprint gives you a sound starting point in the R/C hobby and being pre-built, no previous knowledge of R/C Cars is required. Choose a bodyshell and
This HPI Racing car has been specially design to have excellent handling and uses class leading materials.
- FULLY FACTORY ASSEMBLED
- Pre-Cut, Painted and Stickered Body (*Parts 312, 313, 314 Only)
- Race bred suspension & tyres for sure footed & balanced handling.
- Factory filled constant volume oil race shocks for consistent traction and smooth riding. Cool graphite grey transparent shock bodies & coloured springs as standard.
- Efficient ball raced Dual belt transmission for maximum battery life. (14 Ball bearings.)
- Low maintenance geared differentials, front & rear, ensure consistent performance even in the hands of even a complete beginner. Optional ball differentials will be available for the more experienced & race focused driver.
- Optimised steering & suspension geometry for precise feel.
- Tough high impact resistant plastics
- Purple anodised alloy components give the Sprint EP a quality look.
- HPI's popular & clean looking sleeved body posts are used front & rear in HPI's standard locations for easy body shell mounting.
- Standard HPI body sizes, choose from any of HPI's wide choice of 190mm bodies.
- HPI's foam bumper is included to help protect the body & car.
- Standard Hex style wheels ensure a massive choice of after market wheels.
A full range of options will be available for the Sprint EP to ensure its the perfect choice for the customer with racing ambitions. Standard HPI body sizes, choose any of HPI's wide choice of replacement body shells, Standard Hex style wheel fitting ensures a massive choice of after market wheels.