|This is the exciting new chassis from HPI, the Super RS4 - a new breed of touring car that is aprox 20% larger than normal 1/10th scale. with larger wheels and tyres to handle the emormous power from a chassis that can fit upto 8 Cell battery packs, spee
The Super RS4 is ideal for RC fanatics from absolute beginners to expert racers alike. The Coil-over shocks and fully independant suspension mean it soaks up the road with ease, or if you choose the Super RS4 can be fine tuned for more aggressive handling should you want to race competatively.
We present the all new HPI Super RS4 .
- 1/10 scales super size chassis offers excellent handling and stability.
- The high efficiency 2 belt drive(full time) 4WD gives excellent traction and efficiency on all road surfaces.
- Full 16 piece ball bearing set included for maximum efficency, increased speed and longer running time.
- Hi quality Black FRP double deck chassis as standard . The chassis gives excellent grip characteristics on all road surfaces.
- The main chassis offers plenty of space for all sizes of electronic equipment and easily handles upto 8 hi-voltage cells for maximum performance and balance .
- The kit includes 4 high quality belted tires offering high grip and long life, ideal for Parking lot or circuit racing.
- Front and Rear dirt-sealed geared differentials are included for long life, consistent running. The front diff has an internally adjustable 'diff spring' which improves handling and tuning options.
- Stick or Saddle-pack type battery packs can be installed. Quick release battery holder fitted as standard.
- The wheel base and bodyshells on offer are between 280mm and the 300mm and can be found here on the super size bodies page
- Option Parts - There are a large selection of option parts availible for the Super RS4
SUPER RS4 Specification:
- Chassis total length: 430mm
- Full-width (F/R): 220/223mm
- Tread (F/R): 186/188mm
- Wheel base: 280, 300mm (selective possible)
- Total working weights: Approximately 1700g (including body)
- Suspension: Approximately double wishbone
- Drive type: 2 belt drive 4WD
924 Super Electric without Body
925 Super Electric with Lamborghini Murcielago Body
926 Super Electric with Porsche 911 Turbo Body
927 Super Electric with Subaru Impreza Body