HPI Baja Endurance Challenge Series Final Information now available!
We have now finalized the information for the 2008 HPI Baja Endurance Challenge Series Final race, which will be held in Spain the first weekend of September (5-7 Sep)!
Qualifying racers from each EU country participating in the HPI Baja Endurance Challenge Series will be invited to attend in teams of 4 to 6 racers, racing one Baja buggy to its limit in an epic 12-hour off-road battle! Each participating country will have at least one racing team, making this a race for national pride as well as for bragging rights! Up to 20 teams will be participating, making this a can't-miss event for any serious Baja owner!
|Racers will receive this ONE OF A KIND MASSIVE LUXURY RACING PACKAGE:
- 2 nights in a luxury hotel just a short walk from the track (up to 810 Euro value)
- a fun racer's banquet on Friday night (30 Euro value)
- entry to the first-ever 12-hour HPI Baja race
- 10 pairs of rear wheels & tyres (340 Euro total)
- 7 pairs of front wheels & tyres (154 Euro total)
- enough petrol and HPI 2-cycle oil for practice & qualifying sessions, plus the entire 12-hour race
- a cool set of Baja driving lights (66 Euro value)
- a unique T-shirt made just for the event (20 Euro value)
- 1 ticket for a prize raffle where all racers are qualified to win huge HPI prizes (including a Baja SS and other HPI kits!)
All this fun and value for just 99 Euro per racer!
All you have to do to qualify is do well in your national qualifying races! Each team will receive accommodation, banquet, parts, fuel, shirts and race entry worth over 1300 Euro!
Finally, Motors TV will have a filming crew on hand, taping all the action during the weekend for an upcoming episode of RC Racing TV! That's right, you'll get to be on international television if you're at the race!
For more information, weekend schedule, plus the official Final rules, just click here to go to the Baja Endurance Challenge Series Final page!
News ID: 2008052301