UK Customers: Sign Up for Free Plazma Prize Raffle!
To celebrate the all-new HPI Plazma Battery range of NiMH and LiPo car and receiver batteries, all subscribers to the HPI Racing UK e-newsletter will be entered into a fantastic holiday prize draw!
There is no purchase necessary to win anything!
HPI Plazma 7.4V LiPo 4000mAh Hard-Case Battery
HPI Porsche 911 GT3 RS bodyshell
HPI Nitro Starter Pack
We want to get as many people involved as possible, so tell all your mates and spread the good news!
Entries close at midnight on the 10th of December, so get them to sign up soon!
HPI Racing UK Free Prize Draw - Terms & Conditions
1. No purchase necessary. Please register your email address with HPI Racing UK (the â€œPromoterâ€) at http://www.hpiracing.co.uk/enews.php and confirm your email address by following the instructions that will be sent to you. Unconfirmed and any unsubscribed email addresses will not be included in the Promotion.
2. 1 HPI Plazma 4000mAh LiPo Battery Packt, 1 HPI Nitro Starter Pack and 1 Porsche GT3 RS 1/10th scale bodyshell are available to win (the "Promotion"). To qualify, all those who register with HPI Racing UK to receive our newsletter will automatically be entered into the Promotion. All those who are already receiving the HPI Racing UK newsletter will also be entered into the Promotion.
3. The Promotion closes at 11:59:59 pm on 10 December 2009 (the â€œClosing Dateâ€). No entries shall be accepted after the Closing Date.
4. Winners will be chosen at random on 11th December 2009 and all winners will be notified by email no later than 14th December 2009. Winners must reply to the announcement email within 2 days. Winners will receive their prize as soon as possible after replying to their winning confirmation.
5. The Promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, other than employees of HPI UK, any branches of HPI, its agencies, its business partners or their families. Only one entry per person and per household is allowed.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries and withhold any prizes which may have been won if it believes that an entrant has not complied with the Website Terms or Promotion Terms and reserves the right to take appropriate legal action if necessary. The Promoter shall not be liable for entries corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever, and reserves the right to void any claim if they result from errors in printing, email or database failure or fraud. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize is subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
8. A list of prize winners may be obtained by written request by sending an SAE to the address below on or before 14th January 2010.
9. By entering the Promotion you agree to give the Promoter and its group of companies permission to keep all material and information submitted as part of your entry, on electronic or hard copy databases and filing systems for the purpose of the Promotion.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this Free Prize Draw without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable. The Promoter is HPI Europe, 21 William Nadin Way, Swadlincote, Derbyshire, DE11 0BB.
News ID: 2009120102