| The Flux Motiv features:
The Flux Brushless System is HPI's answer to hobbyists and racers who want a powerful, versatile and affordable brushless motor system. The Warp motors are extremely powerful, very durable and highly efficient to get you going on the road to victory! HPI Warp motors are sensorless type motors, so there are fewer wires to worry about, and less hassle for you. You can get the Motiv ESC and Warp motor in a set, or buy them separately to outfit all your electric vehicles with brushless power!
- Up to 12 NiMH cell (14.4v) or 3S (11.1v) compatability with 4600Kv motor
- LiPo programmable low-voltage cutoff
- Proportional braking for great control off-power
- Huge amount of continuous power handling
- Reversing with programmable reverse lock-out for racing
- Small size: 46 x 36 x 23mm (1.8"L x 1.4"W x 0.9"H)
- Extremely light weight: 62.4 g (2.2 oz)
- Authentic Dean's battery plug for a secure zero-loss connection
- Durable on/off switch
- Simple initial programming
- Ability to easily adjust speedo parameters with Castle Link (not supplied)
Flux Motiv owners can update their speedos with a convenient computer link and free software download! Programmers are constantly making updates to the software loaded onto the Flux Motive speedo, and you can keep up with them by getting the Castle Link USB Programming Kit. This kit allows you to connect your speedo directly to your Windows PC to save profile settings, customize racing profiles, update the speedo software and more!
Motor and Battery Combinations
The Flux Brushless System can handle a wide range of motors and battery types - please make sure that you use the right combination!
The term Kv refers to the number of RPMs that the motors will try to deliver per volt applied, and is a standard term for brushless motor power.
- When fitted with the Flux Warp 5700 motor or other motors with 5700Kv of power, you can use up to 8 normal NiMH cells or a 2S LiPo battery.
- When fitted with a motor with 4600Kv of power, you can use up to 12 NiMH cells or a 3S LiPo battery.
Get the Flux Motiv speedo on its own, or get it in a convenient combo set with the Flux Warp 5700 motor!
#1151 Flux Brushless System
#100419 Flux Warp 5700Kv Brushless Motor
See our featured Walkthrough all about the HPI Flux Brushless System and how brushless systems work!